Pages

Oct 5, 2010

Autumn = chilly fingers

I love autumn. It's always been my favorite time of year. Here in Israel, you don't get much of an autumn since anyways the winters here are just like a good old Canadian fall. BUT this year, I'm in luck! Next Sunday I'll be sitting my toosh on a plane back to Canada to soak in all the changing leaves, ripe apples and chilly breezes I can handle!

Anyway, one of our newest items here are some adorable fingerless gloves! I've always had a thing for them; I hate regular gloves because I have abnormally long fingers and always seem to poke holes in them, and I can't stand mittens because you just can't do anything in them! Fingerless gloves are the perfect solution, plus, they're just a little bit punky-looking and I love that. Here's a few samples, we'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment