Pages

Apr 14, 2011

Busy doing what designers do - make stuff.

I know we haven't been very good bloggers lately. I've got all these great ideas of things I want to do, but we've been so busy with putting together new items that I haven't had a chance!

I think we're even behind in posting some of the great photos from the shoot a while back, so here's some more eye-candy for you:

Actually, I'm just being a tease here - this skirt sold-out already! But don't worry, we're working on some more versions in different colors for you, and once they're ready, we'll post them here :)


Besides that, we've got some more really cool versions of our "armor top" coming as well. I can't wait to show you!!! Too bad I need to sleep, I want to stay up sewing all night... anyone have a "cure" for sleep?

<3
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment